- Mitigates the symptoms of muscle strains, sprains, and many other injuries.
- Increases blood flow and circulation
- Alleviates back pain
- Eases symptoms of arthritis
- Calms and liberates the body
- Encourages a deep, restful sleep
- Reduces blood sugar levels for Type 2 diabetics
- Speeds elimination of toxins
One of the most dynamic benefits of hydrotherapy is the gift of movement. Movement becomes easier through rejuvenation in a spa. This is especially important for those who suffer from arthritis and back pain. The benefits of massage for the hands and feet were discovered 5,000 years ago in China, India and Egypt. Specific points on patients’ feet and hands were manipulated to promote healing in other body parts. Spa jets can be used to target specific pressure points for deep muscle massage. On some models, powerful jets massage all areas of the feet which contain over 7,000 nerve endings. Palm jets sooth your hands and help reduce pain from carpal tunnel syndrome.
ENTERTAIN AT HOME
A spa from Aahhh Comfort Spa will offer you and your loved ones the opportunity to sit back, relax and enjoy. Backyard entertainment in your spa is priceless.